An islandwide residential recycling program sponsored by the County of Kauai and operated by the Garden Isle Disposal, Inc.
Visit www.kauai.gov/recycling for more details.
GID Redemption Center (HI5)
Bring your recyclables (glass, aluminum, plastic) and get paid while keeping Kauai beautiful!
3460 Ahukini Road
Near the airport and fronting the Lihue Transfer Station
Hours of Operation
|Mon:||7:30am – 4:15pm|
|Tue:||7:30am – 4:15pm|
|Thu:||7:30am – 4:15pm|
|Fri:||7:30am – 4:15pm|
|Sat:||7:30am – 4:15pm|
Closed for lunch from 11:00am – 11:45am
Closed on major holidays
Various Recycling Locations
- Hanalei at the Hanalei Transfer Station
- Kapaa at Kahau Road
- Lihue at K-Mart Back Parking Lot
- Lawai next to the Post Office
- Poipu at Brennecke’s Beach Broiler
- Hanapepe at the Hanapepe Transfer Station
- Waimea at Waimea Canyon Park
- Kekaha a the Landfill